Finally Vampire Bites that look real!
Tired of toxic Spirit Gum? Latex that doesn't stick well and Edges that have more depth then the wound itself? Then FX Transfers are just what you're looking for.
FX Transfers stay on all night and the edges blend into your skin for an ultra realistic effect!. 3D FX Transfers are the revolutionary new prosthetic created by Hollywood FX artist Christien Tinsley. Designed to be the most realistic FX wound on the market. This technology garnered Tinsley Transfers an Academy Award for Scientific Technical Achievement. FX Transfers are easy to apply in under a minute. You can compliment the 3D FX Transfers with our Trauma Tattoo FX Temporary Tattoos and Blood FX.
Pro Tip: Watch the 3D FX Transfer video Vampire Bites. It shows you everything you need to know to be an expert right out of the gate.
- Apply using only water.
- Latex Free.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Not a toy.
- Not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Do not apply to sensitive skin, around eyes and mouth.
Ingredients: Acrylic Resin, Flocking May Also Contain: Polyquaternium-11, Acrylic Gel Polymer Emulsion, Hexadecene Copolymer Titanium Dioxide (E171) (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (E172) (CI 77491, 77492), Ultramarine (CI 77007), Glycerin (E422), FD&C Red 40, (E129) FD&C Yellow 5 (E102), FD&C Blue 1 (E133)
Two puncture marks expertly colored by hand.
- Do I need glues or adhesives?:
- No. Tinsley FX Transfers apply with just water. no messy glues needed.
- How do I remove them?:
- Simply apply a little warm water and gently peel off.
- How long will they last?:
- Fx Transfers will last all day and night!
- Are they re-usable?:
- No. Each wound is made for one use.