Trypophobia - The feeling of discomfort or fear from seeing an irregular pattern or cluster of holes or bumps.
You got worms! This smaller version of our Trypophobia 3D FX Transfer is even more horrific than our larger one because the holes are infected with maggots.
FX Transfers apply with only water and stay on all night.
Created by Hollywood FX artists to be the most realistic wound FX on the market.
Edges blend into your skin for an ultra realistic effect!
Tinsley FX Transfers are proudly made in the U.S.A.
3D FX Transfers = Friends =
- Do I need glues or adhesives?:
- No. Tinsley FX Transfers apply with just water. no messy glues needed.
- How do I remove them?:
- Simply apply a little warm water and gently peel off.
- How long will they last?:
- Fx Transfers will last all day and night!
- Are they re-usable?:
- No. Each wound is made for one use.