3D FX Transfers, the revolutionary new prosthetic. This technology garnered Tinsley Transfers an Academy Award for Technical Achievement. Easy to apply, self blending, no need for any glues or messy adhesives and looks absolutely real. Compliment the 3D FX Transfers with our Trauma Tattoo FX.
Ingredients: Acrylic Resin, Flocking May Also Contain: Polyquaternium-11, Acrylic Gel Polymer Emulsion, Hexadecene Copolymer Titanium Dioxide (E171) (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (E172) (CI 77491, 77492), Ultramarine (CI 77007), Glycerin (E422), FD&C Red 40, (E129) FD&C Yellow 5 (E102), FD&C Blue 1 (E133).
- Do I need glues or adhesives?:
- No. Tinsley FX Transfers apply with just water. no messy glues needed.
- How do I remove them?:
- Simply apply a little warm water and gently peel off.
- How long will they last?:
- Fx Transfers will last all day and night!
- Are they re-usable?:
- No. Each wound is made for one use.