“Gothic” temporary tattoos. The first of their kind. These beautiful macabre tattoos were inspired by the architecture and beauty of Goth. These tattoos are a black ink image with spots of red. Whether you are Vamp goth or Emo Goth you won't want to miss adorning your body with there black beauties. Tinsley Transfers once again deliver a unique and original tattoo, sure to make a statement.
How To Apply:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4 Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thouroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds,
then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of
transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don’t apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.