FX Transfers apply with using only water and stay on all night. Created by Hollywood FX artists to be the most realistic FX wound on the market.
3D FX Transfers, the revolutionary new prosthetic. This technology garnered Tinsley Transfers an Academy Award for Technical Achievement. Easy to apply, self blending, no need for any glues or messy adhesives and looks absolutely real. Compliment the 3D FX Transfers with our Trauma Tattoo FX Temporary Tattoos.
Pro Tips: All you need to do is take a few minutes and watch a 3D FX Transfer video. It tells you everything from how to open the package to applying the 3D FX Transfer and dressing it.
This item is not a toy and may be unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Tinsley FX Transfers are proudly made in the U.S.A.
Ingredients: Acrylic Resin, Flocking May Also Contain: Polyquaternium-11, Acrylic Gel Polymer Emulsion, Hexadecene Copolymer Titanium Dioxide (E171) (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (E172) (CI 77491, 77492), Ultramarine (CI 77007), Glycerin (E422), FD&C Red 40, (E129) FD&C Yellow 5 (E102), FD&C Blue 1 (E133)
- Do I need glues or adhesives?:
- No. Tinsley FX Transfers apply with just water. no messy glues needed.
- How do I remove them?:
- Gently peel off and then use Makeup Remover or Baby Oil to remove any remaining Transfer.
- How long will they last?:
- Fx Transfers will last all day and night!
- Are they re-usable?:
- No. Each wound is made for one use.
- Don’t apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.